A Great Place to Learn
Want to improve your English faster AND save money? Welcome to Centralia College, a small friendly campus in Centralia in the beautiful state of Washington (less than two hours south of Seattle) with less than 50 international students. You will be surrounded by mostly native English speakers on campus and in our community, giving you many opportunities to practice and improve your English Listening and Speaking skills.
What are some of the advantages of choosing a community college like Centralia College?
- Open-door admission policy allows ALL international students who apply to be accepted (no TOEFL or IELTS score are needed to be accepted into our Intensive English Program). You can apply FOUR times a year for quarters that begin in September, January, March, and June.
- Many two-year academic and transfer programs and shorter-term technical certificates are available to fit your individual educational needs. Popular programs include Business Administration, Computer Science, Engineering, Accounting, etc.
- The cost to study full time at our college is less than the cost at a four-year university. You can complete one academic year at Centralia College for less than $18,000 (this includes tuition, fees, housing, food, and books).
- Centralia College offers you an option to live in on-campus housing OR with host families.
- Complete your general education requirements here BEFORE transferring to a four-year university to complete your bachelor’s degree, thus saving two years of university cost.
- Smaller class sizes, dedicated academic support from faculty, and immigration and personal advising from International Programs staff will ensure your success as you choose to study in the USA.
HAT Company Limited ( HAT Co;Ltd)
88/6 De Tham street, Cau Ong Lanh Ward, District 1
Phone: 08- 2210 2969 / 3838 5772